Excite! V2 Extended
Complete physics rework of the original Excite! cars using extended physics this will mean you will need to be on 1.79+ CSP aswell as Macpherson struct FFB Adjustment ‘enabled’ to use them.
The Excite! cars feature ‘edited’ Arch base/geo along with a plethora of other adjustments to get that classic Excite! feeling, including a custom tire created by Arch + added grip levels for weight balancing (per car basis).
– Models: Polyphony digital, Turn10studios, Gentle Mind Performance, Simply sideways, Karolis, AFR, Dead By Night
– Custom Arch tires based on 195/55/R15 tire, 8.0JJ X 15″ rim edited grip multi for weight balancing
– Physics Base/Geo: Arch (Arch does NOT provide support for any issues since i’ve done edits to the geometry), Baker.
– Physics Edit: witly (Steer Rack / Angle Kit / Coilovers / Tires / Engine)
– Parts used by a variance of creators for public use listed in each cars description.
– CSP: witly
– Cars tuned to have P/W ratio 4.5kg/HP
– Cars power variation from 220 whp to 340 whp
– Angle kits based off, drop knuckle, cut knuckle setups (per car basis) of around 53° lock to lock.